Modern Dentistry with a Small Town Feel
Dental care for children
We are patient and try to make the appointments fun so your children enjoy coming to the dentist.
We love to see your little ones!
We offer an environment that is welcoming and supportive to your children. We are patient and try to make the appointments fun so your children enjoy coming to the dentist. From using kid friendly words to describe the instruments and procedures, to showing your child how things work.
We want kids to be involved and interactive in their dental appointments.
We want to build a positive relationship from day one so they become comfortable. Every child is different so we work with them individually to meet their needs and help them become more accustomed and relaxed. We engage and interact to teach them about oral health and techniques.
- Toys and books in reception, including our popular train table.
- TVs to entertain and distract during treatment.
- Tell-Show-Do Technique – “Tell” them what we are going to doing in easy, fun terms. “Show” them what we are going to do. “Do” the treatment so they are aware and not surprised.
- First visit Photo Card as a keepsake.
- “The Wand” computerized local anesthetic administration that makes “freezing” much easier, more comfortable and less noticeable.
- “Laughing Gas” available to calm your child for a better experience.
- Treasure Box to reward them for their efforts.